This camp is essentially for special training before the Nationals. It is also a training for any child just wanting to improve their game.
Dates: To be held during the last two weeks in March 2019.
Week 1: March 18th to 22nd
Week 2: March 25th to March 29th
Time: 1 pm to 5 pm.
Location: All Souls Church Entrance on Lexington Avenue – Marble Vestibule directly to the left; sometimes changed to the Gallery.
• Exciting 10 min. tournament speed chess for ladder – kids divided into 3 levels.
• Opening repertoire outlined individually for each child by GM Georgie Kaschashville.
• All 16 Middle game themes drilled through worksheets.
• End game techniques outlined.
• Slow tournaments each day with analysis of games. Every child records and uses the clock.
• Demo-board analysis of transpositions and key concepts.
Registration forms can be found here