Top Level Chess is offering online group lessons on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 4:00pm to 6:00pm on Zoom. Sessions can last either one hour or two hours at the convenience of the student. One session per week is recommended, but a student may sign up for more if he or she wishes. A weekly session is sufficiently effective for students who are motivated to perfect their game on their own; however, additional sessions can be very advantageous, particularly when a student wishes to practice among his or her peers more often.
Schedule for the Fall of 2020:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: $50/hr, from 4:00 to 6:00, on Zoom. Class Instructors include:
- GM Alex Lenderman, World Champion.
- GM Giorgi Kacheishvili, Top US GM for Scholastic Chess.
- GM Gregory Kaidanov, Top Internet Trainer.
- GM Irina Krush, 7 time Women’s National Champion.
- GM Hans Niemann, Top US Talent.
- NM Adam Maltese, City, State, and National Champion.
- Jon Kennedy, National Champion.
- and led by WIM Shernaz Kennedy, US Olympiad Team.
For Private lessons, please ask Shernaz Kennedy for a recommendation to all the Instructors on the web site: www.TopLevelChess.com.
Bruce Pandolfini, our Head coach, is also available for private lessons.